Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Multiplication Table 1-30

Ready, Steady... Zzzzzzzzz ^^


Umm, bien, I'd say it's time to use this journal open to fans cazzeggiano a couple of months ago, "seriously." As suggested by the title of the post the quotes that enclose this seriously XD are mandatory!

So, then, then, if all goes bien, I should be able to start writing my stories with you love the sims. Oh, God, jokes is a big word puzzles are as shameless as you will see in films, comic books, novels and other stories simmose I've seen or read ... Even though the common denominator is that I have been so impressed by very heavy influence . : Hides:

are stories that I care very much because mostly come from my feelings, memories, experiences, desires ... In a way, are very autobiographical (Perhaps with the exception of the third story). It is very difficult to write because I feel too involved ... but I want to try. The characters that populate my world parallel for some time and is now champing at the bit to give them a voice. The program would
a trilogy, but I did not really conclude whether the idea ... Of course, laziness, and above all inexperience play against me and certainly will make the job a long time. And the time to work on it is not always. : Dead:

However, it will be 4 or 5 stories of young girls (the final number depends a bit 'as set by last story: look:) that's only one thing they all have two things in common: the sense of alienation (social or home or something else) that oppress them as heavy stones to carry around. And that's why I chose the title alien shes (thanks dear bikini kill ^ ^). The subtitle
Stories from the City, Stories From The Sea - thanks this time PJ Harvey - should refer to the main areas in which the svolegranno three stories: the metropolis (city) and a small hole on the coast merdionale (sea) .

hope well and had no further mishaps ... ç_ç

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment