Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Cant Unscrew My Earing

about it says it all ...




• My wife does not want to grow up. I take a bath, and she drowns my boats.

• I'm a good lover because that train a lot on myself.

• Sex between a man and a woman - something incredible, if you find yourself between appropriate male and a suitable woman.

• I myself am a practicing heterosexual, but bisexuality doubles your chances of getting to know Saturday night.

• The fact that we are divorced, is my fault: I tried to put his wife under a pedestal.

• Between Love and sex is a big difference: Sex relieves embarrassment, love it engenders.

• Brain - my second favorite organ.

• Sex - the most fun of all the things I could do without смеха. 

• Я держусь старых правил. Я верю, что люди должны сочетаться браком пожизненно, как голуби и католики. 

                                                                                                             Woody Allen

wanted to supplement the above.

READ FREUD!
Oh, how many are navorocheno sublime nonsense!
And all of this guys, why? Therefore,
that you have read and not read Roshchina Freud,
And we ought to listen to him.

Oh my, these loves, Paolo and Francesca!
good text - but take a look by implication:
What do we see the heart of any little pieces of love?
Solid nedovostrebovanny sex!

Romantic reveries,
dramatic tears
Lyrical mirage -
It is for all men and women
finally debunked,
How cheap camo!

Housing issues, social resentment,
Football, hockey, especially ballet -
Only sublimation normal libido.
I articulate or not?

In short: do not torture, do not hang
All this only sexual hunger.
This means that the output is simple: Go and naeshtes,
And everything goes by itself!
dramatic wails,
Romantic snot,
Purple haze -
These dreary sighs
for the computer age as the cow
sundress,

And let the horizon
apart and disappear as wholesale
All these sails:
These Grei and Assol,
These doremifasoli,
These black eyes.

fall silent and mandolin,
And melt brigantine
in the radiance of the blue,
and the coach of Columbine
unfold and umchitsya -
to be what dreams
And sad about someone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment